1. The month of July was named for Roman Emperor Julius Caesar. He's quoted as saying, 'Experience is the teacher of all things.'So, what has experience taught you lately?Experiences allow you to learn from both your successes and your mistakes
2. Where did you last 'roam'?
San Diego. These days that’s about as far as I roam. However, I have been to Rome, Italy.
3. Speaking of 'Rome'...pizza, pasta, gelato...you can only pick one, which would you choose?
Gelato. When I was in Italy, I had it everyday.
|Picture of Me in Rome Italy about 10 years ago. All Rights Reserved|
“Rome wasn’t built in a day.” I believe good things take time.
5. What's a movie you've seen or book you've read, that makes you want to book a trip to Italy?
Roman Holiday. So romantic.
6. Walt's original Disneyland opened almost sixty years ago this week, on July 17, 1955. Have you ever been to the California park? How about any of the other Disney parks around the world? What's your favorite amusement park ride or attraction?
Yes, we have Disneyland passes and go several times a year. I love Splash Mountain. I love going on It's a Small World as a family.7. It's that time of year...when were you last bitten or stung?
|On the carousel at Disneyland last year!|
I can’t remember but the last time I travelled, I found a spider in my bed. He or she didn’t bite me.
8. Random thought: I think little spiders are cute but big ones scare me!